Mini Cooper: “Let’s Motor”
Voted the Second most influential car of the 20th century
PROBLEMS IN ENTRY INTO USA:
- Small vehicle in the land of SUV
- Only 2% Brand awareness
- Small car sales were at their lowest point
- Very tight budget
The Big Idea: Shift from “Driving” to “Motoring”
- Total brand awareness is 80% from 2% after thefirst year of marketing.
- Driven traffic to the website and to dealerships and sold a ton of cars
- MINI sold 25,000 cars in the U.S. last year – 5,000 more than projected in a year
- MINI spent roughly $567,000 for each percentage point of awareness. Thenanother 12 brands in MINI’s competitive set spent an average of $5,973,000 to do the same.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)