I would like to suggest you something based on my personal experience as a freelancer:
- Get ready to take therisk, because sometimes you will face difficultyin judging people.
- Don’t just depend on freelancing work, there is no guarantee of work all the time.
- Create an amazing portfolio of work you have done in the past. You must be able to show what you have done to convince people.
- Your networking should be excellent. Without anetwork, you can’t survive as a freelancer.
- Your communication skills should be amazing to flatter all the people you deal with.
- You have to be a good negotiator and have excellent logical skills to make a good decision.
Your success as a freelancer decide based on what skills you acquire. I would say keep learning from your past experience you will get a great success. All the best.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)