So You Want to Blog for SEM Updates?
To become a regular contributor at SEMupdates, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- You have to interact the previously posted articles, which indicated that you are genuinely interested in writing for us.
- Engaged with us on our social media before applying for the contributor.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share with our audience. We will ask for the previously published articles.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from:
- Social media marketing,
- Online marketing
- Inbound marketing.
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.
- PPC advertising
- Content marketing
- Marketing case studies
Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail.
Share your post to SEM Updates Blog
Send your post title (Idea) to email@example.com
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from our dashboard.
If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at SEM Updates, do let us know via the contact form.