HubSpot indeed offers amazing content to learn inbound marketing, advertising branding, social media, content marketing, and a lot more. Learn how to prepare for the certification.
HubSpot is a brand and getting certification from HubSpot is worth it. It is free of cost which makes it more preferable to give it a try. To demonstrate your eligibility in inbound marketing space, showing the skills, HubSpot certification is good to have.
Most of the professionals are not having the certification, because it takes a lot of effort, and time to watch the videos, learn, make notes, and take questions to prepare for the certification exam.
Today, I am going to tell you my secret of cracking the certification in your first attempt
If you are digital marketing professional and already aware of the basic concepts, then this is what you should do:
- You can retake the test in 48 hours. So try to appear for the exam first even before starting your course.
- Here is the link you can follow to go to the exam directly: https://academy.hubspot.com/certification
- This practice will help you understand the level of difficulty, the pattern of questions.
- Read all the questions carefully even if you don’t know the answer. Remember the main logic they asked for.
- See, most of the questions are repetitive in all kinds of certification exams, by taking and retaking the tests you will know types of questions you should prepare for.
- Now start watching the class videos or tutorial of HubSpot inbound marketing! Now you will know which capters need your attention.
- Make the notes of important points you know that going to cover in the exam.
- If you think videos taking time, then you can simply read the transcript of the videos if you are a reader. You will find most of the answers there.
- Here you go! Try again for the exam and you will clear it, I am sure.
HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification Question Types:
HubSpot focused on real-time problems instead of theoretical concepts in inbound marketing. They are more likely to ask different scenarios and situation oriented questions in the certification exam.
Sometimes it is difficult to find the answer as most of the answers are correct as per your understanding, but you have to learn to choose the best-suited option out of them. All the answers are closly-nit, you need to pay a lot of attention to eliminate the options. The elimination method works well, in this case, most of the time.
For example, You’ve joined a startup company. Before building out your content strategy, you’ll need to develop your company’s primary buyer persona. What’s the appropriate order for developing the buyer persona for your startup?
- A) Research, identify trends and create persona stories
- B) Create persona story, test and optimize, and make assumptions
- C) Make assumptions, identify trends, and ask company employees for input
- D) A buyer persona shouldn’t be developed at this time
Now, when you will read the guide and watch the course videos, you will see that no assumptions should be made while developing the buyer persona. Based on that you can eliminate the option 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. That’s how it works! you can make this kind of pointers to remember.
This is a quick way to get certified for sure. But the courses HubSpot offers, have amazing stuff. The videos and tutorials are outstanding, full of knowledge and case-studies, examples which will help you develop a better understanding of Inbound Marketing.
You should try these approaches and I am sure you will definitely get certified in one go. You can connect with me to get to know more about inbound marketing or follow me on Twitter. Hope it will help you creaking the exam.