Write for us
We’re always looking for creative and innovative digital marketing bloggers. To become a contributor at SEM Updates Blog, just aim to bring our readers a fresh perspective.
What we’re looking for?
Before you submit, look at our guidelines and recent posts on our blog to understand what kind of posts we publish. You can start with suggesting the topics you could write on, or you can email the rough draft of your content idea using Google doc link.
We accept article in these categories:
- Digital Marketing – Digital Marketing, Advanced Trends, Guides, Tips and Techniques, Digital Marketing Case Studies
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization – Trends & Guidelines, Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis, SEO Tools, Techniques
- Advertising – Ad campaigns & Promotions,
- PPC – Pay-per-click, AdWords
- Online Branding
- Social Media Marketing (SMM, SMO)
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Affiliate Marketing
- Google Tools – Google Analytics, Webmaster Search Console, Google Algorithm Updates
- Content Marketing – Content creation, planning, copywriting tips
- Digital Marketing Case Studies
- Startup Marketing – Startup Entrepreneur Growth
- Influencer Marketing
- Growth Hacking
- Video Marketing (YouTube Marketing)
- E-commerce SEO and digital marketing
Formats: Expert opinion, List of the tips or tools, Trends, Infographics, E-books, In-depth Case studies, videos, best practices, hacks, etc.
[Guidelines – Must Follow] How you should pitch?
- Use this in the subject line of your email – Contribution to SEM Updates – [Topic of your article]
- In the email tell us about yourself – 1 paragraph, your previous article links.
- Share the Google doc link of your guest pitch in the email. Do not attach the word document to the email.
- All the images used in the article should be in a Google drive folder. Must have a thumbnail image for the article.
- All the images should be compressed using TinyPng Images should be named properly (Describe what the image contains).
- If you are using images, Facts, Stats from other sources, please provide credits link.
- 300 words author bio with only 1 backlink to your website
- Email id which is associated with Gravatar account
- Social media links – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Articles should be a minimum of 1500 words and should cover the topic in detail.
- Write 3-4 headline options. Use the co-schedule headline analyzer to write better headlines.
- Use proper H1, H2 tags in the content to save editors time and get you a plus.
- The article must be around Grade 6-8 in this tool to be qualified.
Important: If you are following all the guidelines, then there is good news for you – You’re welcome to become a contributor to our blog – SEM Updates!!!
- Please don’t send us press releases or sales pitches, product promotions. They are not the right fit for our audience.’
- Do not promote any product or service in your guest blog post.
- Don’t include too many external links in the article.
- The content should not be published anywhere else before SEM Updates Blog.
- Content should not be copied from anywhere. It may get you banned from future submission on our site.
- NO GRAMMATICAL mistakes will be accepted. Please use Grammarly to fix the errors.
- Don’t pitch the basic ‘How-to or What-is’ articles. We accept intermediate to advance level guest posts.
What happens next?
Send your guest pitch at richa [at] semupdates [dot] com
We will review your submission and see if it’s the right fit for our audience. We usually take one week to respond to you.
If you are looking for immediate publishing, then we have a “Sponsored Guest Post” option. The article will be published in one day.
Do you have a question? Contact us
Strings to help you find us on Google:
“Digital marketing” + write for us
“Digital marketing” + become a contributor
“Digital marketing” + guest blogs
“Digital marketing” + submit an article
social media marketing “write for us”
SEO + “write for us”
social media “write for us”
email marketing + “write for us”
SEO + ” become a contributor”
seo “write for us”
social media marketing write for us
Content marketing + “write for us”
marketing blogs write for us
ppc write for us
Submit a content + digital marketing